Pet Friendly Hotels in Reno
Your pet is an important member of your family. You don't want to leave your beloved companion at home when you travel and neither do we.
Our hotel is one of the few pet friendly hotels in Reno and we are happy to host both you and Fido. Take a walk in one of the nearby dog friendly parks or grab a bite at a local eatery and spend the afternoon on a pet friendly patio indulging in some local fare.
Everyone needs a vacation every once in a while, even your four legged friend!
Our pet friendly hotel can happily accommodate animals under 50 pounds. After each visit, our pet friendly rooms undergo a special cleaning process to ensure a first class experience for both you and your pet.
Make a reservation for you and your four legged friend at our dog friendly hotel today!
Dog Friendly Parks in Reno
Enjoy a scenic walk with man’s best friend when you stay at the Siena Hotel. We are conveniently located on the banks of the beautiful Truckee River and the iconic Reno Riverwalk.
Take a stroll to the nearby pet friendly Wingfield Park or embark on a longer jaunt to the gorgeous Rancho San Rafael Park, located just two miles from our Riverfront hotel.
Dog Friendly Reno Restaurants
Planning on exploring the local area during your stay in Reno? Don’t forget your four-legged friend! Take in the sights and sounds as you and your furry friend explore Reno together.
If you work up an appetite, be sure to stop at one of our favorite pet friendly eateries, all conveniently located less than one mile from our pet friendly hotel!
Check out a list of our favorite spots to stop at with Sparky while exploring the local area.
Address: 17 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89501 Distance from hotel: 0.3 miles/4 minute walk
Address: 420 S Sierra St. Reno, NV 89501 Distance from hotel: 0.5 miles/10 minute walk
Address: 235 Flint St. Reno, NV 89501 Distance from hotel: 0.5 miles/10 minute walk
Address: 669 S Virginia St., Midtown Reno, NV 89501 Distance from hotel: 0.6 miles/11 minute walk
Address: 555 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89501 Distance from hotel: 0.6 miles/12 minute walk
Siena Hotel Pet Policy
To ensure the safety and comfort of our two-legged guests, the Siena Hotel has a few guidelines for guests traveling with pets.
- A one-time, $50.00 pet fee is required
- Pets are limited to the first five floors of our hotel
- Suites are not offered for guests traveling with pets
- No pet or service animal should be left alone in guest rooms or allowed to roam the property unattended
- Pets are not permitted in the pool area or food outlets, with the exception of passing through
- Failure to comply could result in temporary or permanent deferral, without the possibility of a refund
The Siena Hotel reserves the right to eject any animal (including ADA animals) that may become disruptive. In accordance with ADA Requirements, reasons for dismissal include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complaints from other guests regarding noise or disruptive behavior
- Barking or other nighttime activity that keeps guests awake
- Destructive or violent behavior (Hotel reserves all rights to charge the guest for damages incurred)